The Left has been continually on President Trump’s case about his “ties to Russia” since his big win in the 2016 Presidential Election. The mainstream media has been doing just about everything they can to bash President Trump and ruin his good name. Robert Mueller was assigned the task of putting together a legal team to investigate President Trump’s “ties to Russia.” Now, the truth about the legal team that special counsel Robert Mueller has put together is coming out. It has been reported that the Leftist attorneys have collectively donated mass sums of money to Democratic causes, including Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
Seven out of the fifteen lawyers that Mueller has hired to investigate the Trump campaign’s ties to Moscow have been said to have donated money directly to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign or other democratic causes. The others haven’t made any donations at all.
“This is just a witch hunt, it’s all a hoax.” White House senior advisor Kellyanne Conway explained to Fox News. “People should know what folks’ past motivations, and their political motivations are—these weren’t minor donations, these were significant donations by members of that team.”
We have a list of lawyers on Mueller’s legal team that have ties to well-known democratic organizations:
- James Quarles: Quarles was a former assistant special prosecutor during the Watergate scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon. The prosecutor donated $2,700 to Hillary’s presidential campaign in October 2016.
- Jeannie Rhee: Rhee served in the Office of Legal Counsel as well as an assistant U.S. attorney in the nation’s capital. She has donated over $5,000 to the Clinton campaign over the course of two-years.
- Andrew Weissmann: Weissman worked as a lawyer for the FBI and also served in the eastern district of New York. Famous for his prosecution of Enron executives after the financial collapse, Weissman also donated $2,300 to Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign.
- Andrew Goldstein: Goldstein worked as a lawyer in the Southern District of New York alongside Preet Bharara; the U.S. attorney general publicly fired by President Trump after taking office. Goldstein gave roughly $3,300 to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.
- Elizabeth Prelogar: The former appellate attorney donated $500 to both the Clinton and Obama campaigns.
- Brandon Van Grack: Grack serves as an attorney for the Department of Justice and donated over $250 to Barack Obama during his 2008 presidential campaign.
- Rush Atkinson: Atkinson also serves as an attorney for the Department of justice and gave $200 to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run.
It’s a scary realization to think that such bias can exist in a case so delicate. President Trump’s entire reputation is on the line, and people that would do anything to destroy him are given the task of investigating his entire campaign. I am sensing a huge conflict of interest here, and in my modest opinion Mueller shouldn’t be allowed to have assembled such a biased team of lawyers. President Trump always seems to find his way out of sticky situations, however, so I think we can take solace in the fact that Mueller has nothing to find, so Trump is in the clear. H/T