ELDER PATRIOT – The Globalist-Marxist movement would have no chance of success at the ballot box without an established and widespread network of voter fraud and election fraud.
We’ve covered enough individual accounts of attempts to illegally influence the outcome of elections that the total, if anyone cared to report tally it up, is staggering. It’s so pervasive that the Globalists were certain they could carry Hillary Clinton to the presidency despite internal polls that suggested otherwise.
Here’s just a sample of our reporting over just the past year:
- Voter Fraud: U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Actual Adult Citizens
- NAACP: “We Will Fight Voter Fraud …Investigation”
- California Voter Fraud? You Be the Judge
- Breaking: Florida Scene of Massive Voter Fraud Involving Tens of Thousands of Votes
- Part Two – Project Veritas Exposes Clinton Campaign: She is Funding a Highly Developed Network of Voter Fraud
- Evidence: Voting Machines in Black Communities Are Rigged
- President Trump’s Claim About ‘PEOPLE WHO VOTED ILLEGALLY’ Just Took A STUNNING NEW TURN …
- Democrats’ Crazed Reaction to Auditing Voting Machines Reveals…
- Trump Owes the American People an Exhaustive Investigation Into Improper Influences Over the Election
- Trump’s Election Integrity Commission Exposes Massive Voting Scandal
- Bad News – The Vote Will be Rigged. Good News – You Can Do Something About It
Now comes this report from the Chicago City Wire:
“More than 14,000 votes were cast in Chicago during the 2016 general election than there were voters to cast them, based on separate figures released by the Chicago Board of Elections, the chairman of the Chicago Republican Party has reported.”
A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request provided a list of 1,101,178 people who voted in the general election. An earlier post on the board’s website said that 1,115,664 votes had been cast.
That’s just one city.
This was not a one-off aberration or error.
There are 600 sanctuary cities – you can do the math.
Washington-based Judicial Watch said Illinois is among 11 states that have more registered voters than the number of voting-age citizens after a review of Census data.
In fact, Robert Popper, director of Judicial Watch’s Election Integrity Project and formerly deputy chief of the voting section of the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, said he’s identified 26 Illinois counties where voter registration was higher than the number of people eligible to vote.
According to Popper, “The norm of registered voters to those eligible is in the 70 percent to 80 percent range anything in the 90 percent range or above is a red flag.”
There’s simply no reason for any further objections to President Trump’s Voter Integrity Commission. We should be asking anyone or any group that seeks to block the commission’s work, what are they hiding and why?